Equação Lógica is committed to protect the privacy of its customers, suppliers and all employees and takes the responsibility for the security of personal data very seriously. We will always be clear and transparent about the data we collect, for what purpose we do it, and for how long we keep the data.
This Policy defines the following:
- Data controller
- What personal data we collect and how we obtain it
- For what purposes do we use personal data, why and for how long
- Security of personal data
- Data protection officer
- Your data protection rights
All personal data are collected and processed in accordance with Portuguese and EU data protection laws.
In this policy, “Equação Lógica” (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us”, “our” or “Equação Lógica”) is the “data controller” of all personal information that is collected and used, about customers, suppliers and all employees for the purposes established by law and in the General Data Protection Regulation, with the VAT number 509256481 registered at Av. República da Bulgária, nr. 14, 12nd B, 1950-375 in Lisbon and with office at Av. Repúlica da Bulgária, nr. 15, 10th A, 1950-375 in Lisboa, Portugal.
Which personal data do we collect?
Personal data refers to any information that allows us to identify an individual, such as name and contact information.
More specifically, we may collect Name, address, email address, telephone number, nationality, and date of birth. We may also collect if you have children, the number of children and their dates of birth.
The data we collect can be obtained through:
- Contacts with customers for the legitimate pursuit of our activity.
- Completion of supervision forms to control surveys quality.
- Sending or filling out a personal application in our databases, via website, telephone, e-mail, or letter.
- Customer databases for conducting satisfaction surveys or others.
For what purposes do we use personal data, why and for how long?
The personal data we store may be used, depending on the specific case, for the following purposes:
- Provide the services that customers request from us and send information related to the activity, such as articles and initiatives. These data are kept as relevant to the course of the company’s activity, unless requested to delete them in accordance with the law.
- For supervision, quality control and confirmation of surveys carried out. These data are deleted one year after the project that gave rise to it is completed.
- Sending or filling in the registration in our personal databases, via website, telephone, e-mail or letter. Data kept for eventual selection as a participant in qualitative projects unless requested for its elimination in accordance with the law.
- Customer databases for conducting satisfaction surveys or others. This data is the property of the client and is only kept during the project, after which it is returned to the client and deleted from our records.
We will process personal data only where we have a legal basis for doing so. The legal basis will depend on the reasons why we collect and for which we need to use personal data.
In most cases, we will need to process personal data for participants to collaborate with us. We may also process personal data for one or more of the following reasons:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- The usage of the personal data was consented by the owner
- It is in our legitimate interest to function as a Market Research company (e.g.: for administrative purposes).
Only young people aged 16 and above will be able to give their own consent. In the case of underage children, the consent of the children’s parents or legal tutors is required.
We will not keep the data longer than necessary time to fulfil the purpose for which it was processed.
When we no longer need the personal data, we securely delete or destroy it.
Personal data security
We follow strict security procedures regarding the storage and disclosure of the personal data we hold, as well as its protection against accidental damage, loss, or destruction. The data that the customer provides us is protected using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL is the industry standard method for encrypting information so that it can be transferredd securely via the Internet.